Luanda Quatro de Fevereiro International Airport is home to many shops located in the public lobby, in the travelers' area or in the airport's outbuildings. The diversity of the products sold as well as the prices practiced make it possible to make purchases on your departure or on your arrival. Local gastronomy, optics, press, music, souvenirs, jewelery, crafts, ready-to-wear and luxury brands, electronics, telephony and computers, alcohol and tobacco are all products offered to users.
Stores and duty free shop
- Boutique Ango Duty Free: products usually available duty free (alcohol, tobacco, perfume, gifts, etc.). Open from 6h to 11pm.
(+244) 927 892 154 -
- Made in Angola: crafts and souvenirs made in Angola (duty free zone)
- Pedra Rubra: in the duty free zone. Angolan jewelery, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, watches, rings (+244) 931 753 002 -
- Brindes de Angola: souvenirs and crafts from Angola, in the duty-free zone.
- Chilli Beans: optician, sunglasses, open from 6am to 10pm.
- Rocrets: music, CD, culture, in the uty free zone.
- Luboia: diamonds and jewelry, in the duty free zone.
- O Boticário: cosmetics, open from 6am to 11pm, in the duty free zone.